Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 17, 2009

My unpublished post in Badminton central

Ha ha, I got the same problem in 2006 when I tried the ti-10.

My guess is you didn't do the overhead from a sideway stance, hence your swing will pull your shoulders during follow through.

Swinging the racquet from not a sideway stand will result in torque which will pull your joints away from your body. Since for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The torque will "pull" your ligaments/tendons (joint tissue) away from you, your joints will resist the torque. The follow through by scissoring of the racquet leg will resist the torque.

Try this simple exercise to strengthen the shoulders. if you feel not strong enough. I'm sure the pros have some form of this type of exercise as part of their training regimen.

No comments: